Friday, March 20, 2009

Signs?


Yesterday was beautifully sunny and nice. The air was warm against my skin...oh, I love that! For the first time since last summer I felt this joyful urge to work in the garden; mainly clearing after last summer which is something I should do in the fall and never feel like at the time... sound familiar?

I took the spade and started digging, the handle broke. Oh well, with a smile I lightly threw the spade to the side and grabbed the pitchfork to continue the digging and...the handle broke.
Hmm, no more digging-tools...I will chop the rest of the wood, still in a very good spring-mood. I grabbed the axe and brought it down on a log, whereupon the handle broke.

Oh well, the signs are all really pointing in only one direction here: Ironing!!! So I did go in to iron, with my jolly spring-mood intact, and it worked without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment