Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas


Next time I wake up it will be christmas, well it has actually been christmas for the last 7 minutes. I don't feel it. All around me people are having expectations for christmas. I am alone. My house is quiet, even the animals are sleeping, and the fire is warm...it's just very empty. This is not the first time I spend christmas alone. Last time I spent it in a club surrounded by scantily clad, coked out santasess'. That was fun. Different and absurd but fun. I came home at 5 o'clock in the morning.

This christmas is not fun. I am not going to a club, my phone is not ringing...it could be any day of the year for all I am noticing. It is only because I know that today I should be with loved ones that makes it such a sad day for me. This year I didn't want to be alone. So I turn it into any day of the year and thats that. Me and millions of others around the world can't be wrong...or can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment