Friday, December 26, 2008

Wear your hat with pride!







I saw an old movie about a small village. This one man in the village had many different duties: postman, trader, driver... Every one of his duties had its own hat. The man changed his hats to define the duty he was executing. So as a trader he would recieve the mail (wearing the traders hat) and then he changed the hat for the postman hat to deliver the mail.

I find this interesting and true; don't we all wear our different hats depending on the occasion? I know that I do, and not only that; I enjoy my different hats. They are a game to be played. After all, is not life, society, just another scene on which we deliver our lines and paint our make-believe lives? When we are children we do it all the time, what makes us think that we ever stop just because we are adults? Ha!

For every new situation in life, we create or imitate another role. Sometimes they function, other times not. But nothing is really original. So let's all just go for our different hats and have some fun on the stage of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment