Monday, December 29, 2008

Numerology


Another year coming up. This is a good thing. I have checked out numerology which is quite interesting. I would not stake my life on it, but connected with a bit of everything it paints an interesting picture. Simplified, to fit Anna's day-to-day philosofical musings, it looks like this:

Numerology-wise this year, 2008, is the number 1 (2+0+0+8=10=1+0=1). Number 1 is the first; starting up, new beginnings, input, the first movement. This fits so well for me it's amazing. This is the first year I feel truly settled in my new life, the year I am taking the first steps towards creating my existence, not just surviving.
Last year, 2007 makes the number 9. This number symbolizes ends, death, wrapping up and also wisdom. The end before the beginning. Again, it fits so well.
Next year, 2009 makes 11. so it can go to 2 (1+1) or stay 11 since 11 is a master number that does not change. (Together with 22 - my birthday) So 2009 will be a great year for me, first steps taken to creation, double master numbers. Imagine my birthday 2009 wohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment