Friday, November 21, 2008

Cocktails




I love cocktails. The word makes me think of beautiful gowns, perfume, finger-foods, decadence and fun. I once knew a cocktail-creator who made me cocktails in all the colors of the rainbow, each more delicious than the last...and they all went to my head.
A cocktailparty is an easygoing way to meet people, mingle and connect without too much pressure. Everybody moves around, chats, kisses in dark corners and enjoys secret fun. It is a timeless element of extravaganza that I do not want to do without. It is by far my favourite form of partying. Cocktailparties are also about gorgeous dresses, high heels, outrageous hairdoes and make-up.
There is this one holy part of life that is called enjoyment, don't ever forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment