Thursday, November 20, 2008

Liking people

I like people, I am genuinly interested in who they are, what they do and why. It doesn't necessarily mean that I get emotionally involved, I just enjoy them and their stories.
Every person has a story, with some kind of oddness to it. No matter how they look, seem or talk. Everybody has a story. If you are patient and willing, you will learn their stories and this is a gift. Sometimes it may teach you a lot about yourself. And when you are ready to listen to others, they are ready to like you. It is so simple...it is all about warmth. I believe the "new" way is through communication and cooperation. I connect with people on a deep level, I value their stories, ideas and advice. In return I get valuable advice, ideas and some very nice hugs.....I like people!

No comments:

Post a Comment