Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Introduction

Life is full of boundaries. We are taught from the very beginning what is not possible. Little by little we are stifled, pushed into a box. Fear arises as we become victims of our lives. Through life we nourish secret dreams. "Day-dreaming is a sin". Everything that might rock the boat, sorry, the box, must go. And thus programmed we live in our shattered lives with broken dreams and empty hearts.

AD2000 is about breaking boundaries.
AD is me, Anna Dannfelt, AD is also Anno Domini.
2000 is the time when female energy comes into its right and makes itself useful.
It is also the year when I finally stepped out of the box and decided to go for it. I would meet every one of my fears face on and conquer them. I did, and do and keep on doing. Along the way I am learning many wisdoms and lessons. This blog is to share them with you, dear readers.

Little by little I will tell the story.

1 comment: